Award, Christianity, faith, God, Inspiration, prayer, Religion, spirituality
I learned today that I have been nominated for a new award in the WordPress bloggyshphere. This is brand new award from Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com He writes: “I am part of the WordPress Family Award”. Anyone can take this award any time and pass it on to ten others!
Shaun writes: “This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award.”
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
A very special thank you to newbloggycat who nominated me for this award. Her blog covers a lot of topics, inspirational quotes, jokes, healthy food ideas and faith boosters. You will find her here….http://newbloggycat.com
I am not sure that I want to nominate 10, as you know I do limit the number of blogs I read. I find the fewer the better, it gives me time to read and reflect on what I’ve read. It is good to ponder what God is saying to me through this family of friends he has given me here at WordPress.
I have said many times that you my readers and those whose blogs I read have been a warm loving and supportive community. My life is richer because of you, your prayers and your support. Thank you for walking with me as I try to journey faithfully with God.
I am nominating:
- Brad Stanton who writes at Give me five minutes a day….. Brad writes about to ask us to alter our world view regarding the every day events of our lives, and asks us to take a faith view of those events. Often the events he writes about are the very events that I am working through myself. Today he wrote about the stress of moving. I sit her surrounded by half packed boxes as I write. How timely and how appropriate. You will find him here: http://bradstanton.com
- Shelley at Deeply Rooted in Him writes biblically based studes that reflect on the issues many woman face. I find wisdom in her words. You will find her here: http://sssorem.wordpress.com
- Will at nailsballs, writes humor, looking in an oddball way at normal everyday events. He makes me laugh, and causes me to ponder. To add to his a little off the wall approach, he does all his own illustrations which serve to bring his point home. You will find him here: http://nailsbails.com
- Marie at Along the Way inspires me with her faith as she openly and honestly shares her struggles and doubts about writing. Some days I swear she lives in my head, as she writes what I am also thinking about. The best kind of community ever. You will enjoy her thoughts right here: http://mlsgregg.com
- J. B. Wood is a business executive who writes about leadership issues and how he integrates them with a life of faith. I have found inspiration here as I have worked both to lead and to develop leaders. And I love the name of his blog: http://shrinkingthecamel.com
I could name many others and I have for other awards. This writing community has been a blessing, an inspiration and a source of joy and comfort. Thank you all for what you have shared. I am blessed to know you through your words.